All residents of Benton, Franklin, and Walla Walla Counties have the opportunity for a decent, affordable place to live.
As we continue to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, we would like to extend our gratitude to our dedicated volunteers throughout all of our program operations. We appreciate your continued support and commitment to the Habitat mission. Thank you!
Due to the rise of COVID-19, visitors and volunteers are encouraged to practice caution and self-isolation in regards to their own health and the health of others. Please continue to check this web-page for more up-to-date information regarding our hours of operation.
For more information on the prevention of COVID-19 please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
Updated October 22, 2020
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM OPEN
(Please See The Notice) →
Online Store (https://habitatbuilds.shopsettings.com/) OPEN
Donation Drop-off Center OPEN
Monday – Friday 10 AM – 4 PM; Saturday 10 AM – 3 PM
Located in the back of the building. Please ring the bell on the white fence. Please call the store at 509-943-1330 to confirm which items we are accepting.
Please call 509-943-0222 to leave a message with details about your items and your contact information. We will call you to schedule. Please have the items in the driveway, curb or easily accessible in the garage during your scheduled pick-up time.
Attention Valued Customers:
Due to recent events related to COVID-19, the following precautions must be in place in order to protect our customers, associates, and volunteers.
Store hours will be Monday thru Friday 9 AM – 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM.
- We may have no more than 30% of our building capacity excluding associates and volunteers. This count will be 5 customers at any given time and this count includes children. (No exception will be made.)
- Mask or face shield must be worn by all adults and children (5 year old and over) coming into the store while shopping. (No exception made) This is regulated by L & I and Health Department to protect customers and associates. 1-509-735-0100 or 1-800-525-0127
- We request that you sign our tracing book.
- For those who wish to shop from home and utilize in-store pick-up, please visit the online store here: https://habitatbuilds.shopsettings.com/.
- Please utilize hand sanitizer for your safety (provided).
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet per individual.