As we continue to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, we would like to extend our gratitude to our dedicated volunteers throughout all of our program operations. We appreciate your continued support and commitment to the Habitat mission. Thank you!
Due to the rise of COVID-19, visitors and volunteers are encouraged to practice caution and self-isolation in regards to their own health and the health of others. Please note that Tri-County Partners Habitat for Humanity staff will be working remotely with limited office engagement. Please continue to check this web-page for more up-to-date information regarding our hours of operation.
For more information on the prevention of COVID-19 please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
Updated July 8, 2020
Tuesday – Friday 10 AM – 4 PM OPEN (Please See The Notice Below)
Attention Valued Customers:
Due to recent events related to Covid-19 the following precautions must be in place in order to protect our customers, associates and volunteers.
Store hours will be Tuesday thru Friday 10 AM – 4 PM.
We will be offering the time slot of 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM for customers with medical issues and will close 1 pm – 2 pm for sanitizing.
- We may have no more than 30% of our building capacity excluding associates and volunteers. This count will be 5 customers at any given time and this count includes children. (No exception will be made.)
- Mask or face shield must be worn by all adults and children (5 year old and over) coming into the store while shopping. (No exception made) This is regulated by L & I and Health Department to protect customers and associates. 1-509-735-0100 or 1-800-525-0127
- We request that you sign our tracing book.
- For those who wish to shop from home and utilize curbside pickup, please visit the online store here: https://habitatbuilds.com/online-shop/.
- Please utilize hand sanitizer for your safety (provided).
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet per individual.
Donation drop-offs BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please call 509-943-1330
Donation pick-ups CLOSED
S. Cedar Ave, Pasco OPEN (By Appointment Only)
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM OPEN (By Appointment Only)